With Bitcoin’s block reward halving from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC, Binance is holding a bounty program with tasks for all Binance users to complete during the activity period, giving away a total of 12.5 BTC!
Activity Period: 2020/05/11 4:00 AM to 2020/05/18 4:00 AM (UTC)
Bounty tasks to complete during the activity period:
Task 1: Complete a Crypto purchase of any amount using any of Binance’s fiat to crypto options or via the P2P platform (Buy Crypto or Trade on P2P now).
Task 2: Complete 500 USD or more equivalent trading volume in BTC spot trading pairs (Go to trade).
Task 3: Refer a friend and have them successfully open a Binance Futures account.
Task 4: Complete 1,000 USDT or more in trading volume in the BTC/USDT Binance Futures perpetual contract during the activity period (Go to trade).
- Complete any 2 out of 4 tasks to equally split a prize pool of 2.5 BTC.
- Complete any 3 out of 4 tasks to equally split a prize pool of 4 BTC.
- Complete all 4 tasks to equally split a prize pool of 6 BTC.
If you don’t have a Binance account yet, you can sign up here for a 10% discount on trading fees. The 10% Binance spot & margin trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place.
If you have not opened a Binance Futures account yet, you can sign up here and get a 10% discount on futures trading fees. The 10% Binance Futures trading fee discount will last for 30 days then expires.
What is the Bitcoin halving? Click here to check out the countdown.
Terms & Conditions
- Trading pairs included in the bounty program:
- Spot: all BTC trading pairs except for BTC/BUSD.
- Futures: BTC/USDT perpetual contract.
- A valid Binance Futures trade is deemed as either the opening or closing of a position on the BTC/USDT perpetual contract.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or from illegal bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- Binance reserves the right to final interpretation of task completion on a per user basis. Any user deemed to be participating with malicious intent on any task will be disqualified from the Bounty Program as a whole.
- Rewards will be distributed to eligible participants within 2 weeks of the competition ending. Users will be able to confirm receipt of the rewards via the “Distribution History” page in the Wallet page.
- Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.
- Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.
Article is closed for comments.