For the eighth round of the new format Community Coin Vote, we have selected SwftCoin (SWFTC) and Chromia (CHR) as the two candidates for the vote.
The vote will start at 2020/05/06 4:00 AM (UTC) for 24 hours and will close at 2020/05/07 4:00 AM (UTC).
The number of votes each user receives will be determined by their 8-day average (hourly snapshots) BNB holdings from: 2020/04/28 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/05/06 0:00 AM (UTC).
- If SwftCoin (SWFTC) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for SWFTC will split a total reward pool of 165,000,000 SWFTC, based on the number of votes from each participant.
- If Chromia (CHR) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for CHR will split a total reward pool of 13,500,000 CHR, based on the number of votes from each participant.
- Users that voted for the runner up will then split a pool of 3,100 BNB, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Airdrop allocation per winning vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the winner) X Winner Airdrop Pool.
Airdrop allocation per runner-up vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the runner-up) X Runner-up Airdrop Pool.
Terms & conditions:
- We will endeavor to list the winning project’s token within a reasonable time frame after the vote, pending wallet and tech integration for the coin.
- Users will only be able to choose one project to contribute all their votes to. You cannot vote for both projects.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vote ends.
- Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
Article is closed for comments.