Binance will support the upcoming airdrop of XPR and will distribute to users holding Metal (MTL). The airdrop snapshot is expected to take place at an Ethereum block height of 9,773,868, or approximately 2020/03/30 3:30 PM (UTC).
We will take a snapshot of all MTL tokens held by Binance users at the above time, and will distribute XPR tokens at a ratio of 1 MTL = 1 XPR. MTL deposits and withdrawals will be suspended starting from 2020/03/30 1:00 PM (UTC) and will reopen after the snapshot is complete. Please note that trading of MTL will not be affected during the airdrop.
- MTL tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your MTL balance. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- MTL balances under 1 MTL (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible to receive the XPR token.
- MTL tokens held in sub-accounts will be combined into the corresponding master account. Sub-accounts will not separately receive any XPR tokens.
- For the trading and listing of XPR on Binance, XPR will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of XPR.
- XPR tokens will be distributed to users within 14 days of the snapshot time.
For more information on the XPR airdrop, please refer to the following post: How to claim the XPR airdrop by holding MTL.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on