Binance will be adding support for EOS (EOS) staking starting from 2020/03/13 and we will distribute EOS staking rewards as detailed below:
Monthly EOS Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from 2020/03/13 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user EOS balances.
- EOS Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
EOS generated by each user = Total EOS staking rewards received by Binance * User EOS holdings ratio.
- User EOS holdings ratio = Average user EOS holdings / Average total EOS staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 0.25 EOS in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of EOS staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/04/30, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- EOS rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance can be found on the Staking Home Page here.
Thank you for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on