Terms and Conditions for Bank Transfers of TRY
- Monthly limit: 3,000,000 TRY
- Please contact us to increase the limits via creating a ticket.
- ID verification (KYC) is required
- TRY deposits and withdrawals are only allowed via your own Turkish Lira bank account.
- Only use your own individual Turkish Lira account.
- Daily limits: 100 TRY - 500,000 TRY
- There is no processing fee.
- Submissions owned by a different person will not be accepted.
- You must write down the deposit code into the description field of transfer. Transfers made without a description will be returned by deducting a transaction fee of 10 TRY.
- Only use your own individual Turkish Lira account. Transfer to a different person cannot be requested.
- Daily limits: 100 TRY - 50,000 TRY
- EFT Withdrawal orders given outside the working hours of the banks are processed after the banks start working.