The sixth round of the new format Community Coin Vote between MBL and VIDT has now started and will be open for 24 hours until 2020/02/21 4:00 AM (UTC). You can now vote for the next project you want listed on Binance.com and also win rewards based on your selection. Click here to cast your vote now.
Share your vote in a Tweet during the voting period to have a chance at winning a further $300 in tokens, if the project you voted for wins. Read the rules and further details on this promotion here.
- If MovieBloc (MBL) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for MBL will split a total reward pool of 110,000,000 MBL, based on the number of votes from each participant.
- If V-ID (VIDT) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for VIDT will split a total reward pool of 1,900,000 VIDT, based on the number of votes from each participant.
- Users that voted for the runner up will then split a pool of 2,000 BNB, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Airdrop allocation per winning vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the winner) X Total Airdrop Pool.
Airdrop allocation per runner-up vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the runner-up) X Runner-up Airdrop Pool.
Terms & conditions:
- Users votes are based on their average daily BNB balance over the past 6 days.
- We will endeavor to list the winning project’s token within a reasonable time frame after the vote, pending wallet and tech integration for the coin.
- Users will only be able to choose one project to contribute all their votes to. You cannot vote for both projects.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vote ends, but before trading of the winning token begins.
- Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
For more information please refer to the original announcement: Binance Community Coin Vote Round 6 - MBL vs VIDT.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on