For security purposes, the withdrawal function may be temporarily suspended for the following reasons:
After operations like unlock account/reset 2FA /change password /change account email, the withdrawal function will be temporarily suspended for 24-120 hours.
- The withdrawal function will be suspended for 24 hours after you change the password or disable the 2FA.
- The withdrawal function will be suspended for 48 hours after you have reset your 2FA or unlock your account.
- The withdrawal function will be suspended for 120 hours after you have changed your account email.
The withdrawal function will be resumed automatically when the time is up.
If there are abnormal activities in your account, the withdrawal function will also be temporarily disabled. There will be an error message in the user center as follows:
Click the message, the pop-up window will guide the users to go through the verification to resume the suspension.
Click [Verify Now] after reading the content in the prompt message to initiate the whole process.
For LV1 users, they will be directed to the account verification page after clicking [Verify now].
Complete the account verification according to the guidance. You may click the following link to get a better concept of how to complete account verification.
Once finished, the withdrawal function will be resumed, and you will also get a reminder email.
If you are an LV2 user, you will be directed to the facial verification page if you click [Verify Now]
The withdrawal function will be resumed once completed the facial verification. You will also get a reminder email.
Tips for going through the verification process:
- Check your network connection or whether the mobile app is not intercepted by any security software.
- Synchronize the time on your mobile phone and computer.
- Please do not wear a hat or glasses.
- Please do the verification in a good lighting condition.
- Please do not edit your pictures or put watermarks.