For the fifth round of the new format Community Coin Vote, we have selected DREP (DREP) and Newton (NEW) as the two candidates for the vote.
The vote will start at 2020/01/15 4:00 AM (UTC) for 24 hours and will close at 2020/01/16 4:00 AM (UTC).
Please note that we have made the following rule changes for this vote session:
- We will no longer reveal which project is in the lead during the vote, but will still show live vote numbers. Project logos will be replaced with question marks during the vote.
- The vote count will be updated every 15 minutes.
- The winner of the vote will be revealed with the final vote count at the end of the voting period.
The number of votes each user receives will be determined by their 8-day average (hourly snapshots) BNB holdings from: 2020/01/07 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/01/15 0:00 AM (UTC).
If DREP (DREP) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for DREP will split a total reward pool of 86,000,000 DREP, based on the number of votes from each participant.
If Newton (NEW) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for NEW will split a total reward pool of 134,000,000 NEW, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Users that voted for the runner up will then split a pool of 3,500 BNB, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Airdrop allocation per winning vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the winner) X Winner Airdrop Pool.
Airdrop allocation per runner-up vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the runner-up) X Runner-up Airdrop Pool.
Terms & conditions:
- We will endeavor to list the winning project’s token within a reasonable time frame after the vote, pending wallet and tech integration for the coin.
- Users will only be able to choose one project to contribute all their votes to. You cannot vote for both projects.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vote ends.
- Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on