Choose Buy Crypto with Credit / Debit Card for the cheapest method to on-ramp your fiat into the crypto market at Binance. Visa is accepted for cardholders in European Economic Area (EEA) countries, Russia, Ukraine and the UK.
Mastercard payments are available in the following countries & regions:
Brazil, Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine.
- Select “Credit / Debit Card” from the “Buy Crypto” button on the menu bar
- 1 - Select the local fiat currency for the bank card you wish to use
- 2 - Select the cryptocurrency you want to purchase from the dropdown menu
- 3 - Select “Bank Card”
- Click the “Buy” button to proceed to the next step
- Enter your name, card number and card expiration date. The security code is usually a three digit number on the back of your card.
- Click “Next” to proceed
- Enter the billing address for your selected bank card. Please take care with this information as your transaction will fail if details are entered incorrectly.
- Check the amount of cryptocurrency quoted and click “Confirm” to initiate the transaction
- Please note that purchased cryptocurrencies cannot be withdrawn for 24 hours after purchase, but may still be traded for other crypto.
- If your transaction fails, please contact Customer Support for assistance