To facilitate the transfer operation for Binance users, transactions between two Binance users will be immediately credited, and no transaction fee will be charged.
Here we will illustrate an example in which a Binance User A wants to transfer BNB to a Binance User B:
User A's withdrawal operation is totally the same as for a normal withdrawal.
1. Visit www.binance.com and log into the account.
2. After the login, please click [Wallet] – [Exchange Wallet (Deposit & Withdrawal)] in the upper right corner. Then click on [Withdraw] to open the withdrawal page.
3. Click here to select the coin to withdraw or input its full name or abbreviation.
4. Please input the deposit address of the other Binance user in the field on the right.
*Note: the fee exemption and instant arrival of the funds can be realized only when the recipient address belongs to a Binance account too. Please be sure that the address is correct and belongs to Binance account. Moreover, if the system detects that you are going to withdraw a coin with memo, and the Memo field will be mandatory. You will not be allowed to withdraw without providing the memo; please provide the correct memo, otherwise, the funds will be lost.
Please also note that in this step, the "Transaction Fee" and the "You Will Get" amount displayed are only for withdrawals to non-Binance addresses. Please be assured that, if the recipient address is correct and belongs to Binance accounts, no transaction fee will be charged, and the entire amount of withdrawal will be credited to the recipient address.
5. Click on [Submit] to trigger the withdrawal confirmation email.
*Note: when you transfer a coin with a memo to Binance, the memo is mandatory. So, in an internal transfer, when the system detects that a withdrawal is submitted without any memo (ticked the box No Memo), it will directly reject this operation, displaying the following alert. Please input the correct memo and retry.
6. Please log into the mailbox, double-check the withdrawal details in the email, and then click the [Confirm Withdraw] button.
7. Now the withdrawal is completed with success. The user may return to the Binance website, click on [Wallet] – [Deposit & Withdrawal History] to find the withdrawal record. Please note that for internal transfer within Binance, no TxID will be created. The TxID field will show [Internal Transfer] and the [Internal Transfer ID] of this withdrawal. If you have any doubts about this transaction, you may provide the ID to the customer service agents for checking.
8. Now, the recipient Binance user will instantly receive this deposit. The recipient user may find the record in [Deposit & Withdrawal History] – [Deposits]. For this example, we can see that the recipient Binance user received the entire withdrawal amount, without any transaction fee charged. Again, we can see the script [Internal Transfer] and the same [Internal Transfer ID] in the TxID field.