Binance would like to confirm support for the ETHBNT Airdrop for Bancor (BNT) holders.
We will take a snapshot of all BNT held by Binance users at the time of the first Ethereum block after January 1st, 2020 at 5:00 AM (UTC). Users will receive an airdrop of ETHBNT tokens worth 10% of the USD value of their BNT at the time of the snapshot. The total airdropped amount will be worth 10% of the market cap of BNT at the time snapshot. If airdropped today, the total airdrop would amount to $1.6MM USD based on the current price of BNT.
A separate announcement will be made to notify users once the distribution is complete, as well as the final distribution numbers.
- BNT tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your BNT balance. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- BNT balances under 5 BNT (including those in open trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- BNT balances held in sub-accounts will be combined into the corresponding master account. Sub-accounts will not separately receive any airdrops.
- For the trading and listing of ETHBNT on Binance, ETHBNT will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of ETHBNT.
- ETHBNT withdrawals will be made available within 5 business days of receiving the airdrop.
For the original official announcement from Bancor on the airdrop, please refer here.
Thank you for your support!
Find us on