Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade starting at 2019/11/13 02:00 AM (UTC). The upgrade will take approximately 4-6 hours.
Binance will suspend deposits, withdrawals, spot and margin trading, C2C trading, lending & redemption, as well as asset transfers from sub-accounts, margin accounts, futures accounts and fiat wallets during this period. Please note that trading on Binance Futures will continue unaffected during the upgrade period.
Major improvements in this upgrade include:
- Live subscription and unsubscription to WebSocket streams
- Database performance improvements
- User Data Streamer performance improvements
The full API changelog for this update can be found here.
- Once the upgrade is complete, we will make a further announcement and provide users with a 30 minute window to cancel orders, process deposits, withdrawals, and use all other account related functions before trading resumes.
- It is recommended that users with open Futures or Margin positions re-assess their collateral balances prior to the start of the upgrade to mitigate against price fluctuations that may occur during the upgrade period.
- The 4-6 hour upgrade time is based on our best estimates and may vary. As usual, we will maintain regular communication on the progress of the upgrade on our various social media channels.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on