Binance has opened deposits and withdrawals for the Russian ruble (RUB) through Advcash. Users can now start to deposit RUB to their Binance Wallet and then use the funds in their Binance Wallet to buy BTC, ETH, or XRP. To learn how to deposit RUB, follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Deposits received from Advcash wallet are FREE.
- For bank cards, Advcash will charge 3% for each deposit or 2% + 50 RUB for each withdrawal.
- To be able to deposit or withdraw, you are required to pass Advcash verification first.
Sign in to your Binance account.
Navigate to the withdraw section of your wallet.
Select Withdraw and choose RUB.
Input the Amount of RUB to be withdrawn and select your preferred payment method.
- If you choose to withdraw to your Advcash wallet, you will be asked to put in your Advcash account.
- If you choose to withdraw to your bank card, you will be asked to put in your bank card information.
- If you withdraw RUB to your Advcash wallet, you will get your withdrawn amount in minutes.
- If you withdraw RUB to your bank card, you will get the withdrawn amount in as fast as a few minutes or as long as 3 days, depending on the bank that issued your card.