Binance has upgraded the deposit and withdrawal functionality for interoperable tokens, as previously announced here. As such, we have consolidated the balances of BTCB, USDSB and TUSDB (native to Binance Chain) together with BTC, USDS and TUSD for a better user experience, with further information on the timeline of changes below:
- 2019/09/27 11:00 AM (UTC): Deposits and withdrawals of BTCB, USDSB and TUSDB will be suspended.
- 2019/09/27 11:00 AM (UTC): BTCB/BTC, USDSB/USDS, USDSB/USDT and TUSDB/TUSD trading pairs will cease trading and be delisted.
- Users balances of BTCB, USDSB and TUSDB will be automatically converted to BTC, USDS and TUSD respectively, based on a ratio of 1 BTCB = 1 BTC, 1 USDSB = 1 USDS and 1 TUSDB = 1 TUSD.
- After the above is complete, users will have an option to select their preferred blockchain network to deposit and withdraw BTC, USDS and TUSD.
- The tickers for BTC, USDS and TUSD on Binance Chain will remain as BTCB, USDSB and TUSDB respectively.
- After 2019/09/27 11:00 AM (UTC), BTCB, USDSB and TUSDB deposits made to Binance.com will automatically be credited to BTC, USDS and TUSD balances respectively.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on