The ticket claim period for the upcoming Perlin (PERL) token sale will open shortly at 2019/08/24 6:00 AM (UTC). Users can claim tickets, check their eligibility, and also check the number of lottery tickets that can be claimed based on their past 15-day average BNB holdings by visiting the token sale webpage here or via their Android app (download here). The BNB rate for the PERL token sale has been set below.
- 1 PERL = 0.00287844 BNB/0.07743 USD (using a BNB price of 26.90 USD).
- Users will have 24 hours to claim their tickets from 2019/08/24 6:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/08/25 6:00 AM (UTC). Please note that each user will only have 1 chance to complete their ticket claim.
- After ticket claim is complete, the lottery draw will begin at 2019/08/25 6:00 AM (UTC) and will take a total of 2 hours.
- Binance will announce the lottery results at 2019/08/25 8:00 AM (UTC). At the same time, the respective BNB will be deducted from winners’ normal exchange accounts only (BNB in open orders or in margin accounts will not be able to be deducted). Users will have 24 hours to fund their exchange accounts with BNB, should they have winning tickets.
- The PERL Airdrop (approx 300,000 USD total) will be distributed to users that did not have a winning ticket after 2019/08/26 08:00 AM (UTC). Click here for further information.
- The Perlin (PERL) ERC20 smart contract is available on the explorer here. https://etherscan.io/token/0xb5a73f5fc8bbdbce59bfd01ca8d35062e0dad801
- Perlin (PERL) Project Research Report
- Introducing the Perlin (PERL) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on