Binance will be adding support for Qtum (QTUM) staking, starting August 1, 2019. Qtum rewards will be in addition to the staking rewards Binance already supports, including NEO (GAS), Ontology (ONG), VeChain (VTHO), Tron (BTT), Stellar (XLM), Komodo (KMD), & Algorand (ALGO).
Binance will distribute Qtum staking rewards as detailed below:
Monthly QTUM Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from August 1, 2019, Binance will begin taking daily snapshots of user QTUM balances at 00:00 AM UTC.
- QTUM Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
QTUM generated by each user = Total QTUM staking rewards received by Binance * User QTUM holdings ratio.
User QTUM holdings ratio = User QTUM holdings / Total QTUM staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 1 QTUM in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of QTUM staking rewards will be calculated up until September 1, 2019, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during the period.
- QTUM rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
50,000 QTUM (~$145,000 USD) Initial Staking Reward Airdrop
Binance discovered that we had previously been staking Qtum, receiving a total of approximately 50,000 QTUM (approximately $145,000 USD). Binance has decided to distribute these staking rewards to our users along with the first disbursement of the Qtum Staking Airdrop Program on September 1, 2019. The amount received will be calculated proportionally from the same daily snapshots for the Staking Airdrop. Users must hold at least 1 QTUM in order to qualify for the promotion.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance are:
- Hold NEO to earn GAS
- Hold ONT to earn ONG
- Hold VET to earn VTHO
- Hold TRX to earn BTT
- Stake XLM on Binance
- Stake KMD on Binance
- Stake ALGO on Binance
Thank you for your support!
Find us on