A YubiKey is a hardware device that you can use on Binance as a Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) method to enhance your account security.
How to set up a YubiKey for Two-factor Authentication (2FA):
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to your account center.
2. Click on the 【Security】 tab. From the 【2-Factor Authentication】section click on the 【Setup】 button next to the Security Key - YubiKey option.
3. Insert your YubiKey into an available USB port on your device and press the authentication button within 60 seconds. You can try again if time is up.
4. You can label your YubiKey to mark it for your own reference Type in your label (optional) and click【Verify your account】to set the label and move on to the next step.
5. To confirm the YubiKey binding process, we will send you an email to the address of your Binance account. Check your inbox and confirm the binding.
6. Congratulations, you have secured your Binance account with YubiKey, a hardware security key!