Binance is excited to announce the next project on Binance Launchpad - Matic Network (MATIC). The MATIC token sale will follow a new lottery format, using the new rules previously announced by Binance. Based on community feedback, we have decreased the lowest threshold to participate to 50 BNB. Please ensure that you follow the timeline further below if you wish to participate.
Token Sale Details:
- Launchpad Session Time: 2019/04/24 08:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/04/26 2:00 PM (UTC)
- Token Name: Matic Token (MATIC)
- Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 MATIC
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 1,900,000,000 MATIC (19% of total token supply)
- Public Token Sale Price: 1 MATIC = 0.00263 USD (price in BNB will be determined 1 day prior to the lottery date)
- Token Sale Format: Lottery
- Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 16,666
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 300 USD (114,004.56 MATIC)
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
- 2019/04/01 11:00 AM (UTC): Begin depositing or purchasing BNB into your account. Users may also begin signing the Token Purchase Agreement.
- 2019/04/05 0:00 AM (UTC): User BNB balances are recorded at this time, and will continue to be recorded at 0:00 AM (UTC) each day for 20 days.
- 2019/04/24 0:00 AM (UTC): Final BNB balances in user accounts are recorded to determine eligibility to claim lottery tickets. The Token Purchase Agreement closes and cannot be signed after this time.
- 2019/04/24 8:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim opens for all eligible users for a 24 hour period.
- 2019/04/25 8:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2019/04/25 2:00 PM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted the winning users’ accounts within 24 hours. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your account to deduct if you have a winning ticket.
Lottery Ticket Allocation
Users will be able to claim up to a maximum of 5 lottery tickets based on their BNB holdings over the 20 days (represented by X below) leading up to the lottery draw date.
For example, 50 ≤ X < 200 means that your BNB balance over the entire 20-day period is kept at 50 BNB or more, but does not exceed or reach 200 BNB.
20-Day Minimum BNB balance (X)
No. of Lottery Tickets
50 ≤ X < 200
200 ≤ X < 300
300 ≤ X < 400
400 ≤ X < 500
X ≥ 500
Launchpad Session Links:
To learn more about the Matic Network (MATIC) project, read our in-depth Binance Research Report on MATIC.
Note: Users are now able to sign the Token Purchase Agreement ahead of time. Please login and check your eligibility now.
Whitepaper: Matic Network
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an accepted jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Central African Republic, Cote dIvoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Malaysia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States of America (USA), Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe
All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. Binance will choose high-quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Article is closed for comments.