Binance is offering a bounty of up to $10,000 USD in BNB for each vulnerability found by researchers on *.binance.org (website), *-dex.binance.org (API) and Binance Chain. Please submit reports at: https://bugcrowd.com/binance.
Rewards will be evaluated based on the level of security impact on reported vulnerabilities. Please read the Binance Chain Bug Bounty Program for details, documentation and vulnerability classifications, before submitting a report.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the bounty or bounty rules at our sole discretion.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vulnerability report is verified. You will be able to login and see your prize via Distribution History > Account Center.
- Rewards will be paid out in BNB. Binance may award an additional reward bonus for exceptional reports at our discretion.
- Binance will only reward the first verified report of a vulnerability; similar reports that are submitted will not be rewarded.
- All tokens on the testnet are virtual assets, which are only used for testing.
To further test the platform, Binancians are encouraged to join the Binance DEX Simulated Trading Competition starting at 2019/03/07 8:00 AM (UTC), for a chance to win 10,000 BNB (worth $100,000+ USD at time of writing).
To start trading on the Binance DEX testnet, please visit: https://testnet.binance.org
Thanks for your support!
Find us on: