1. Phishing Email case 1
Hacker will steal user’s email account, password, 2FA in below phishing email.
- A victim received an email from Binance<email@example.com>
- If moved mouse over button “Verify Email”, the link is displayed as below: https://firstname.lastname@example.org，and the website is look like:
- Unfortunately, some victims filled binance email account and password for ‘www--binance.com’, It is obviously that the user has divulged his confidential information yet.Once clicked ‘Log in’ button, a new window is prompted as below:
- It is so disappointed that the victim disclosed his ‘2FA backup key’ without hesitation. By now, Hacker has collected victim’s username/password/2FA successfully.
2. Phishing Email case 2
- Below phishing email persuaded users to download fake PDF file which is malware/virus/Trojan software actually.
3. Phishing Email case 3
- Below phishing email instructed user to click malicious link to confirm fake 0.129 BTC.Please noted:
- That it is not official binance site at all.
- No free lunch.
4. Phishing Email case 4
- Below phishing email instructed user to click malicious link to confirm 0.129 BTC . Please noted that it is not official binance site at all.