1. Do I have access to the sub-account feature?
- If you are a corporate account user, which means you have completed corporate account verification, then your sub-account feature will be enabled automatically. You can access the Sub Accounts tab in your account’s user center.
- If you are a VIP 1 (or higher) personal account user and you have completed personal KYC verification, then our sub-account feature will be enabled automatically. You can access the Sub Accounts tab in your account’s user center.
- If you are neither a corporate account user nor a personal account user (VIP 1 tier or higher), please contact our Customer Support team and inform us of a valid reason for enabling the sub-account feature for your account. We will review each request carefully.
What can I do in the master account?
After clicking 【Sub Account】, you will be directed to a new page with five functions: 【Account Management】, 【Asset Management】, 【Orders Management】, 【Transfer History】, and 【Login History】.
- Account Management
You can click the 【Create Sub Account】 button and create up to 1,000 sub-accounts.
When you create a sub-account, you will be required to fill in a sub-account email address and password. A confirmation email will be sent to that address. Only when you complete email confirmation will that sub-account be activated.
You can choose to “Freeze” and “Unfreeze” all functions for individual sub-accounts at anytime, whenever needed. You can also directly change the sub-account password from your master account.
- Asset Management
You can check the balance of the master account and all sub-accounts, either in the value of BTC or USD.
You can click 【Transfer】to transfer the assets in between the master account and sub-accounts instantly and without any fees.
- Orders Management
From here you can check all【Open Orders】,【Order History】and 【Trade History】of all your sub-accounts. You can also filter the history by dates and trading pairs.
- Transfer History
You can check the fund transfer history for all accounts by choosing “transfer from” or “transfer to”.
- Login History
You can check all sub-account login history by date, IP address, and location.
3. What can I do with sub-accounts?
Please login to your sub-account with your sub-account email and password at https://www.binance.com/login.html
The first time you log in, you will be reminded to bind that account with a 2FA (2-Factor Authentication) method.
After that, you can deposit coins/tokens and start trading as you normally do with your master account.
You can check your device login history and coin/tokens distribution history for individual sub-accounts, and you can also create an API private key to commence API trading.
4. Will all sub-accounts enjoy the same trading fee discount as the master account?
Your VIP tier and correspondent discounts will be defined by the aggregate trading volume of all sub-accounts and master account, enabling you to trade with even more favorable fees.
5. How do I calculate the sub-account trading referral bonus?
All sub-account trading volumes will be calculated as the trading volumes of the master account. The commission will be sent to the master account.
6. Does my sub-account have the same API order limit?
Yes, the API order limit for each of your sub-accounts is the same as the master account limit, which is 10 orders/second and 100,000 orders/24 hours.