1. Phishing site case 1
The phishing site will steal users’ credentials such as email account, password and 2FA。
- A victim in facebook saw a manipulated BINANCE link, then click the link.https://www.binance-co.com/
- Unfortunately, the victim Input username/password and clicked login button. It is obviously that the hacker has stolen user’s account name and password successfully.
The victim logged in the phishing site, and it is required to provide Google 2FA 16 digital backup key. It is known Binance never ask any user to input Google 2FA 16 digital backup key at all.
It is so pity that some victims may reveal Google 16 digital key as below :
- By now, the victim has compromised username/password/2FA successfully.
2. Phishing site case 2
- Below phishing site threatened users to install a Trojan/virus software.
3. Phishing site case 3
- Below phishing site threatened users to move asset to a secured wallet as soon as possible. Actually, Binance never do that.