Q1. How can I apply for a Corporate Account?
Please log in to your Binance account and visit the following link to start the Corporate Account verification process: https://www.binance.com/userCenter/identityEnterprise.html
- Fill in the applicant’s name, company name, the country/region in which the company is registered, and a contact number, then click "Next Step".
- Fill out the Corporate Authentication Form: https://goo.gl/LN9PDy, then click "Submit".
- Go back to our website and tick the box "I have already submitted the Google form" and then click "Submit" to continue to identity verification.
- Upload the applicant's identification document and a photo of the applicant.
- Complete Face Verification.
Q2. Who can apply for a Corporate Account?
The applicant must be a corporate legal person, director, or senior executive.
Q3. What documents are required for corporate account application?
- A copy of the original Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution / By-laws / Operating Agreement.
- A letter of authorization. Please issue a letter of authorization to Binance and indicate the applicant’s position, authorizing the applicant to operate a Corporate Account on behalf of the company. Note that it must be dated within the past two months. If the company has only one director, then the Letter of Authorization may be signed by that sole director. If the company has more than one director, it should be signed by at least two directors. For your reference, we have an example on the Google form. If using a template, ensure that it is customized to fit your own situation.
- An official Company Report which was issued within the last year, including a list of current directors (until natural person), a list of ultimate beneficial owners (until natural person), their nationalities/jurisdictions, their passport number, and their percentage of holdings, etc.
- A link to the government website that contains your company details, allowing verification of the registration’s authenticity.
- Applicant's identification, such as a passport, driver’s license, or identity card. We suggest using a passport for the applicant's identity verification.
- A recent photo of the applicant.
Q4. Why was my application for a Corporate Account rejected?
The reason for a Corporate Account rejection can be found in the User Center of your Binance account by hovering your mouse over the question mark icon near "Lv. 2".
If your application was rejected, please submit your application again, in full, in accordance with the reason supplied. We will prioritize the review of the new application within three business days.
Q5. Do all documents need to be submitted in English?
Yes, we will require an English version of all submitted documents. If the Certificate of Incorporation is in another language, not only will you need to provide an English translation, it must be notarized by the local notary office.
Q6. I have completed all of the fields, but I was not able to click the “Apply” button in the last step.
Please check whether you have filled out all information in the correct format and ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser (Google Chrome is preferred).
Q7. When I try to apply for a Corporate Account, it shows “Personal Identity Verification Passed” and doesn’t allow me to complete the application.
If your email has already been linked to a Personal Account, it cannot be upgraded to a Corporate Account. Thus, please make sure that the applicant is eligible, and ensure that you submit the Corporate Account application with an unverified account.
Q8. I have submitted the Google form several times, but I haven’t received any feedback or notification.
The status of a Corporate Account application can be found in the User Center of your Binance account by hovering your mouse over the question mark icon near "Lv. 2". When you successfully submit the application, it will show that Corporate-level verification is awaiting approval. Otherwise, it likely means that the application was not submitted. Please ensure that you complete the application process in its entirety and confirm submission.
Q9. May I apply for a second Corporate Account?
Each company may only apply for one Corporate Account, but we provide a sub-account feature for your convenience. Once your account completes Corporate-level verification, you will be granted access to sub-accounts.
Q10. How could we get a higher withdrawal limit?
To qualify for Level 3 verification with a daily withdrawal limit of 200 BTC or more, you must maintain a trading volume greater than 1,000 BTC (in value) within a rolling 30-day period. If you meet this requirement, please open a support ticket using the “Help with Account” option, then select “Increase withdrawal limit”. We will aim to evaluate the status of your account within 3 business days. You may monitor your verification level and withdrawal limit for an update.
Q11. I’m unable to access the Google Form to submit our company documents.
The page for submitting documents requires you to log in to your Google account. If you are unable to access this page, we suggest you try connecting to another network. If you are using a browser other than Chrome and experiencing a problem, please try to use Chrome.