Round 7 of “Community Coin of the Month” will start on 2018/06/15 10:00 AM (UTC).
Nominees for Round 7 (in alphabetical order) are:
- Arcblock (ABT)
- Bytom (BTM)
- Dock (DOCK)
- Fusion (FSN)
- Havven (HAV)
- Oyster (PRL)
- Pundi X (NPXS)
- Ravencoin (RVN)
- Voting Time: 2018/06/15 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2018/06/19 0:00 AM (UTC).
- Voting Link: https://www.binance.com/vote.html
- Each registered user can vote for multiple candidates but will only be able to submit their full vote once. Users will need to pay 0.1 BNB per candidate in their vote (i.e. 0.2 BNB will be deducted if 2 candidates are selected).
- Binance will take a final snapshot of each user’s BNB balance at 2018/06/19 0:00 AM (UTC) to determine the Final Multiple of the user’s votes. For every 1 BNB held in the balance, the Final Multiple will be increased by 1, up to a maximum Final Multiple of 500.
For example, at the time of snapshot, a user having 3.9 BNB in balance will have a Final Multiple of 3. A user having 1000 BNB in balance will have a Final Multiple of 500.
- Each vote the user gives to any of the project nominees will be multiplied by the Final Multiple calculated by step 3 above.
- At the end of the voting period, we will review the votes garnered by each candidate for final review. As always, we reserve the right to adjust the weightings of each vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable time frame. Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly.
Please note: Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking of results or disqualifying candidates who are confirmed to have engaged in vote manipulation. This includes but is not limited to any form of financial or monetary incentives, airdrops or competition rewards offered that will influence user votes. The weight of each vote may also vary based on a variety of factors including but not limited to the level of historical activity of the account used to vote.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Article is closed for comments.