If you need to reset your SMS authentication while you SMS is still functional, log in to your Binance account and click the 【Security】tab, then click on the【Disable】button next to SMS Authentication.
If you cannot receive SMS codes normally, you can choose to reset SMS Authentication by following these steps:
After filling in your email address and password on the login page, start the reset process by clicking【Lost your phone?】
Read the Reset SMS Authentication reminder carefully and tick the boxes. After that, click on【Confirm Your Reset Request】.
After clicking, follow the instructions on the page to complete the below verifications:
Answering Security Questions:
An email will be sent to your Binance account email address. Please click on【Confirm Reset】 to proceed with the process.
Click【Next】to start the verification process.
- Please choose the country your ID was issued in and select ID type:
- Upload the front page of your ID document .
- Upload the back page of your ID document.
- Shoot a picture of yourself with your face being clearly visible (we are not accepting screenshots or edited pictures).
You can try to go through the process in PC browser or by scanning the QR code with our official Binance app on mobile devices.
Open the Binance mobile app and tap the Scan icon on the upper left corner on the app home page or go to 【Account】 → 【Scan】.
Open your Binance app and navigate to 【Home】section and tap on the【Scan】 button or tap the Scan symbol on the upper right corner on the home page.
Our team will review your application as soon as possible once you have completed the facial verification.
* Different users will perform different operations based on account status and related information.