Binance will start Round 6 of the “Community Coin of the Month”. For this session we will again be conducting the voting on the Binance website where users can vote using their BNB tokens. The community coin that receives the most votes will earn a place to list on the Binance exchange for free, subject to final review.
<Postponed> New date and time will be announced separately.
How to nominate your coin/token:
- Application deadline: 2018/02/09 4:00 AM (UTC).
- Please fill in the Community Coin Application form. We have a strict screening process. If you are not a core team member of the coin, please kindly ask a member of the project core team to make the request. If your coin/token is not selected for this month, feel free to apply again in the next round.
- Create an entry for your coin/token on Binance Info (info.binance.com) and fill out all relevant information.
How to vote on the Binance platform:
- Voting time: From 2018/02/09 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2018/02/16 10:00 AM (UTC).
- Each registered user can vote for multiple candidates but only a maximum of one vote per candidate. Users will need to pay 0.1 BNB per vote.
- At the end of the voting period, we will review the votes garnered by each candidate for final review.
- As always, we reserve the right to adjust the weightings of each vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable time frame. Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly. Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation. The weight of each vote will vary based on a variety of factors including but not limited to the level of historical activity of the account used to vote.
Thank you for your support!
Find us on