Please note that you can go through the online self-help email change process if your account meets the following requirements:
- Your account has enabled 2-Factor Authentication.
- You have passed Identity Verification (LV2) for your account.
- You have not lost access to your Binance account.
- You have not lost access to your original email account.
Please refer to the guidance below for how to change the email registered to your Binance account:
1. After you log in to your Binance account, please go to the 【User center】tab, then click【Settings】-【Change Email】.
2. After reading the reminders, please click the 【Next】button to start the process.
3. Complete the facial verification by using the “Scan” function on the Binance mobile app to scan the QR code. Meanwhile, you can also click 【Verify in your browser】on the bottom left-hand side to complete the facial verification through your web browser and PC/Laptop webcam. After verification is done, please click the【I have completed on my phone】to proceed further.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address automatically after you complete the facial verification. Follow the instructions in the email to proceed further.
5. Please log in to your original email and click 【Confirm】to proceed further.
6. Re-login to your Binance account from the given link.
7. After login, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Please fill in your new email address and password, then click 【Confirm】.
8. Fill in the 2-Factor Authentication code.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to your new email address.
10. Please log in to your new email inbox and click the【Confirm】button again in the confirmation email.
11. Your submission will be reviewed as soon as possible and you will be notified via email once it is completed.