1. Go to the Binance website (www.binance.com). Click【Log In】from the menu and enter your details to log in.
2. If you want to purchase BNB at the current bitcoin price, choose BTC Market and input BNB in the search box. By clicking the trading pair BNB/BTC, you will be presented with the trading page.
3. Here is the appearance of the trading page.
- The display area of Binance Announcements
- The display area of the current trading pair in 24h Volume
- The display area of the sell order book
- The display area of the buy order book
- The display area of K-Line and Market Depth
- The type of order
- The buy area
- The sell area
- The switch area of other trading markets/trading pairs
- The display of the latest completed transaction price
4. Use the buy area of the Basic or Advanced website to buy BNB, or the sell area to sell BNB. Fill in the price and the amount that you prefer to place the order.
- The default price displayed in the limit price area is the last transaction price. You can choose a market order if you want to make a transaction quickly.
- If the market price of BNB/BTC is 0.2 but you want to buy at 0.1, then you can place a limit order.
- The percentages shown below the BNB Amount box refer to the amount of BTC you wish to use to buy BNB.