1. To start with, visit the Binance website: https://www.binance.com and Log In to your Binance account.
2. After the login, please click [Wallet] - [Spot Wallet] on the upper right-hand side of the page, and then click on [Deposit] in the banner on the left.
3. Input the abbreviation or full name of a coin/token that you want to deposit or select it from the list.
4. We will use BTC as an example. In order to quickly get the BTC deposit address for your account, click on [Copy BTC Deposit Address], and paste it to the corresponding platform’s address section, where you intend to withdraw your funds from.
Alternatively, you can also click [Show QR code], and use the corresponding platform’s mobile app to scan the QR code to complete your deposit to Binance.
Please kindly be advised:
- [Deposit] to Binance is a withdrawal action from a corresponding platform or wallet.
- In order to deposit BTC to Binance, make sure to choose to withdraw BTC from the corresponding platform. Any non-BTC deposits that go to your BTC address on Binance are more likely to be lost and unable to be retrieved.
5. When depositing some specific tokens, it's necessary to input not only the correct deposit address but also the [Tag] section which might be required for your deposit to be credited.
(NOTE: [Tag] may also refer to a Memo or Payment ID)
Please make sure that both [Tag] (if needed) and deposit address are accurate and correctly filled for your deposit to Binance to be successful.
6. This time we will use BNB as an example. In order to quickly get your BNB deposit address and MEMO, click on both [Copy MEMO] and [Copy Address] buttons, and paste them to the corresponding platform’s or wallet’s MEMO and address section you intend to withdraw from.
You can also click [Show QR code], and use the corresponding platform’s mobile app to scan the QR code and complete your deposit to your Binance account.
7. After you successfully deposit your funds to Binance, you can go back to the User Center, hover on [Deposit & Withdrawal History] to see the details and status of your recent deposits.
You can visit the blockchain to check the status and more details of any specific deposit transaction by clicking on the hash in the TxID column.
8. In addition, Binance has integrated with the following platforms to enable our users to buy cryptocurrency with a credit card, debit card or stablecoins.
If you want to buy or sell cryptocurrencies and stablecoins directly to your Binance account, click on the [Buy/Sell Crypto] button - you’ll also find more details about the process there: https://www.binance.com/en/buy-sell-crypto