Why my deposit hasn’t been credited?
A withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” on an exchange does not mean that the transaction has fully processed to the receiving exchange – it simply means that the transaction was successfully posted to the blockchain.
Once a transaction is on the blockchain, it will still take a variable amount of time to confirm and post to the destination exchange. Different blockchains require different amounts of “confirmations” before a transaction is verified.
It is not uncommon for a blockchain to be congested with many transactions, causing unexpected/unusual delays in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to follow the status on the blockchain.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by blockchain as the confirmations cannot reach the standard of the receiving exchange. Please wait with patience.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by blockchain but the confirmations reached to the needed amount of the receiving exchange. please provide us with the TxID, token name, deposit amount and time. Our customer service representative will help to investigate.
- If the transaction is confirmed by Blockchain but not be credited to your Binance account, please provide us with the TxID, token name, deposit amount and time. Our customer service representative will help to investigate.
How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
1. Please go to Binance Info, and search the corresponding token. We will take BTC as an example.
2. Click【BTC】and you will be directed to the BTC info page. Choose any explore in the box outlined in red to enter BTC blockchain.
3. Copy-paste your transaction ID (also known as a transaction hash/TxID) to the box outlined in red and perform a search.
- Bitcoin transactions are verified and deposited into Binance after 1 confirmation
- After the deposit was credited, all of your assets will be frozen temporarily. You will be able to withdraw after 2 confirmations.
If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your Binance account after enough confirmations, please contact our customer support and provide us with the following information:
- Transaction ID（You may contact the customer service of the sending platform if you cannot find the corresponding one）
- The token name
- Deposit name
- Deposit time