Why has my deposit not been credited yet?
An asset withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” in one exchange system means that the transaction was successfully broadcasted to the blockchain network. It might still take some time for that particular transaction to become fully confirmed and credited to the destination exchange. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
Due to the possible network congestion of blockchain networks, there might have been a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets straight in its blockchain network.
- If the transaction has not yet been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, please wait in patience and try again later.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by the blockchain network, but it has also reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by our system please contact our Support team and create a ticket with TxID, coin/token name, deposit amount and transfer time. Our Customer Support team will help to investigate immediately.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your Binance account, please provide us with the TxID, token name, deposit amount and time and our customer support will help to investigate immediately.
Please provide your account email address, coin name, deposit amount and time. Our customer service representative will help to investigate.
How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
1. Please visit Binance Info, and search the corresponding coin/token. We will use BTC as an example.
2. Click [BTC] and you will be directed to its info page. To view blockchain network explorers that support BTC, click on any [Explore] link in the box outlined in red.
3. Copy-paste your transaction ID (also known as a transaction hash/TxID) to the search box outlined in red box and click “Search”.
- Bitcoin transactions are verified and deposited into your Binance account after reaching 1 network confirmation.
- All of your assets will be frozen temporarily until the underlying deposit transaction reaches 2 network confirmations.
If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not yet credited to your Binance account after reaching enough network confirmations specified by our system, please contact our Customer Support team and provide us with the following information:
- Transaction ID（You may contact the customer service of the sending platform if you cannot find the corresponding one）
- Coin/token name
- Deposit amount
- Deposit time