1. Visit https://www.binance.com and Log in to the Binance account.
2. After the login, click on [Wallet] - [Spot Wallet ]on the upper right-hand side of the page. Then, click on [Withdraw] button on the left banner.
3. Input the abbreviation or full name of a coin/token to withdraw, or select from the list.
4. Using BTC as an example, copy the [BTC Deposit Address] from the corresponding platform or wallet to which you want to withdraw your funds to and paste it to the [BTC Deposit Address] section.
After that, input the withdrawal amount of that asset. Our system will deduct the transaction fee, and calculate the amount you will actually get on the corresponding platform or wallet.
Please be kindly advised:
- [Withdrawal] from Binance is a deposit action to a counterparty platform or wallet.
- If you choose to withdraw BTC from Binance, make sure to input the BTC deposit address of the counterparty platform or wallet.
- If you have not finished your account verification (ID Verification), your withdrawal limit is set to 2 BTC for every 24 hours.
5. For some special coins or tokens, there’s also a special identificator to be filled in the [Memo] section.
(NOTE: [Memo] can also be known as Tag or Payment ID for some tokens)
Using BNB as an example, first fill in the BNB withdrawal address. After that, copy the [BNB MEMO] in the corresponding platform and paste it in the second field.
6. Click on [Submit] and you will receive a confirmation email for this withdrawal. Please check all the information carefully, and click [Confirm Withdraw] to proceed.
For account safety reasons, the [Confirm Withdraw] link will be valid only for 30 mins. If this withdrawal was not submitted by you, please disable your account and contact our support team.
7. When withdrawing from the Binance mobile app, and the link in the email does not work, you can also enter the verification code to confirm your withdrawal.
8. After you successfully withdraw your funds from Binance, you can go back to the User center, hover on [Wallet] and click on [Spot Wallet]. Then click on [Deposit & Withdrawal History] on the left banner, select [Withdrawals] to see your recent withdrawals. Alternatively, if you want to know more details about your withdrawal transaction, you can check more details about it in its corresponding blockchain network. For that, click on the hash you’ll see in the TxID column.