If your Google Authenticator is working normally, you can manually disable your Google 2FA by logging in to your Binance account and navigating to 【Security】tab and then clicking on【Disable】button next to Google Authentication option.
If you’ve lost access to your Google Authenticator app or it has stopped working, you can reset your Google Authentication by following the steps below:
Navigate to Binance login page and log in with your Binance account email address and password. When you are asked to input a valid Google 2FA code, you can start the reset process by clicking【Can't access Google Authenticator? 】.
Carefully read the on-screen reminder and tick the boxes to proceed further. After that, click【Confirm Your Reset Request】.
After clicking, follow the instructions on the page to complete the below verifications:
Answering Security Questions:
An email will be sent to your registered email address. Please click 【Confirm Reset】 to proceed.
Click 【Next Step】 to start the verification.
- Please choose the country your ID was issued in and select ID type:
- Upload the front page of your ID document ID card front.
- Upload the back page of your ID document.
- Upload a selfie with your face being clearly visible (we are not accepting screenshots or edited pictures).
You can try to go through the process by scanning the QR code with our official Binance app on mobile devices.
Open the Binance mobile app and tap the Scan icon on the upper left corner on the app home page or go to 【Account】 → 【Scan】.
Open your Binance app and navigate to 【Home】section and tap on the【Scan】 button or tap the Scan symbol on the upper right corner on the home page.
Our team will review your application as soon as possible once you have completed the facial verification.
* Different users will perform different operations based on account status and related information.