Thanks to @christbkk’s suggestion in our Slack channel, Binance will start a “Community coin per month” program. Each month, Binance will list a community voted coin on our exchange, without any listing fees.
- If you wish for your coin to participate in our vote, please send your request to email@example.com. If you are not a core team member of the coin, please kindly ask one of their core team to make the request.
- Please fill Listing Coin Instruction form. We will have a strict screening process. If your coin is not selected for this month, feel free to make a request for our next event.
- Application deadline: 2017/09/01 12:00 (noon) Beijing time.
- Voting time: From 2017/09/01/ 18:00 to 2017/09/04 18:00 Beijing time.
- Only registered Binance users can vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable timeframe. Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly. Binance reserves all rights to adjust the rules of this event, including processing of any vote manipulation.
Thank you for your support!
Aug. 29, 2017
Article is closed for comments.