How to Enable Google 2FA
Please log in Binance website, and enter for account center, then click ‘enable’ in Google Auth section.
If click ‘enable’ in the Google Auth section, 'Enable Google Authentication' page is opened:
Step 1: Install Google Authenticator:
Step 2: Scan QR code:
Open installed Google Authenticator App in your mobile phone to create an account, Click ‘+’ to [scan QR] or [manual entry] '2FA 16-digit key' which displayed in 'Enable Google Authentication' page.
- Account: Account name define by you on demand, such as 'Binance account'
- Key: 2FA 16-digit key’ which displayed in ‘Enable Google Authentication’ page. which will be scanned and recognized automatically or manual entry.
Step 3: Backup key
Step 4: Enable Google Authentication
- Key: Google 2FA 16-digit Key is ‘backup key’ as step 3;
- login password: login password which is used to login Binance Website;
- 2FA code: 6 digital number generated by your Google Authenticator App installed on your mobile phone.
How to disable Google 2FA
Please log in Binance, and enter for account center :
1. Please click “Disable” in the Google Auth section.
2. Enter login password and Google Auth. The code generated by Google Auth. App, then click “submit” to disable Google Auth.
Q & A
Q： If met "binding failed" issue, how to resolve the issue?
- Ensure that the “Google Authenticator” App is installed in the Mobile phone;
- Ensure time between the mobile phone which run Google Auth app and the computer which log in Binance is synchronized;
- Ensure input the right password and 2FA code;
- Android: Please ensure the date/time setting for your mobile phone is automatic;
- iPhone: please ensure date&time setting “Set Automatically” is on;
Q： If the Mobile phone is lost or changed, How to recreate Google Auth？
If you have stored the 16-digit code which was generated when you enabled the Google Authenticator for the first time. you can rebind your Google Authenticator by manually adding the key to the APP. You may refer to the following link: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000433432
If you haven't stored the backup key, you can apply to reset your Google Authenticator(2FA) directly on our website. Kindly refer to the following reference link for how to reset via our website: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003585911